Monday, January 14, 2008

AKIIIIIIIRA!!!!!!!!! Movie scene Challenge


Ok I missed a couple of days with my daily sketches, but I had good reason. I had a meeting with a new group that is joining together to help with people that don't have the funds for comic conventions and getting started with there first comic. Also me and Ronnie went out and bought our baby to be a bedroom suite. So here is my first challenge drawn. The challenge was draw a favorite scene from any movie, I choose AKIRA I love this movie it has everything. OK check it out and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Johnny said...

Damn buddy...Very good my friend very good.

MR. NICK said...

uh yeah...holy crap. Was it refernece from astill frame? Looks great!

PS Glad to have you at the meeting last weekend. You too Johnny.

Jennifer Llewellyn said...

Nice Steve!

Daniel Andrews said...

Nice pic Steve! Last time I tried drawing that bike I gave up. Good shot choice too. Its one of the best from the movie.